* Please let us know your COLOR CHOICE by Ebay Message
or send me at *
LACE FRONT WIG(100% FUTURA KANEKALON)
MOST REALISTIC FRONT HAIR LINE EVER
- New improved comfort & secure fitting cap
- Lace Front invisibly blends into your skin
- Lace Front can be attached with toupee tape/adhesives
- Lace Front can be covered up with makeup
LACE FRONT WIG(SYNTHETIC)
Lace Front is the most natural looking front hairline ever created. The Lace Front is nearly invisible when placed nest to the skin. You will not know where your own skin stops and where your Lace Front wig starts.
Just put it on and go or for a more secure fit you can attach the Lace Front to your fore head with double sided toupee tape or adhesives.
Finish your look with a little makeup(foundation) over the Lace Front section for an absolutely natural appearance.
Using double sided toupee tape with your Lace Front Wig
1. Wear a wig cap.
2. Clean your forehead of oil where the tape is to be applied.
3. Stick tape on your forehead where your would like your Lace Front to rest.
4. Place the Lace Front on top of double sided tape.
5. While holding the front down place the wig over your head.
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTION
To restore the beauty to your Motown Tress piece. Wash it by hand in the following manner
1. Brush the piece thoroughly to remove teasing and tangles.
2. Soak the piece in cold or lukewarm water with wig shampoo. This will help to dissolve make-up, oil & dust.
3. Swish gently until the piece is fully washed. Rinse in cold or lukewarm water until all shampoo residue is gone.
4. Rinse again with wig conditioner for shine and softness.
5. Allow the piece to dry naturally by hanging it on a plastic wig stand or laying it on a towel.
6. When piece is completely dry. Brush to desired style most curls will come back to the original shape.
7. You may use sponge rollers and light-hold hair spray to add more volume and curls to piece.
* Do not rub or wring during washing.
* Do not brush or comb while piece is wet.
* Do not use hair dryer on high heat setting to dry.
* Do not use hot rollers, curling iron or steam to set curls.
* Do not expose your piece to any extreme heat source such as open flames, steam and hot oven, etc